From her post Randomness and a Meme
I think my answers are pretty boring.
1. Is there a regular time of day when you compose your posts?
If there is, I didn’t notice.
2. Do you prefer to write a certain number of posts per week (or per month)?
No, but there’s some period of time where I get annoyed if I don’t post. I don’t know how long that time is.
3. Are you more likely to write a post when you’re happy about the topic, or do you mainly blog when you feel like ranting?
A mix of both.
4. Do you write from notes or an outline, or are your posts mostly spontaneous?
Spontaneous. In fact, if I try to write from notes or an outline, I tend to fail. Quite often I even fail when trying to consciously pick a topic.
5. Do you try to maintain a central theme for your blog and avoid random topics that don’t fit the theme?
Yes, but I couldn’t explain what the theme is if I tried. It’s a topic that’s fairly narrow in itself but at the same time applicable to a wide range of situations.
6. Are there any interesting rituals associated with your blogging?
Not that I’m aware of.